Summer is in full swing and we are enjoying long hot days. And what is better on a summer day than ice cream! Raspberry Coconut Ice Cream is a fruity vegan version of this favourite summer treat.
- 10 oz frozen raspberries (approx 2–3 cups)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pour into a shallow container with a fitted lid and place it in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours.
- To get an ice-creamy texture, I let the ice cream sit on the counter for 15 minutes or so before scooping it out into a bowl.
Adapted from a recipe from the Vegetarian Times magazine